Kyle Letourneau enjoys working in a field that is highly technical and gives him the opportunity to work with people and improve their quality of life. His wide array of work experience allows him to apply his skills to his daily practice. Kyle graduated from the Hearing Instrument Specialist program at George Brown College.
Debbie Gracez happily serves clients daily. She provides clients with the care and attention they deserve on every occasion. She is proud to be a part of the hearing care team and support clients on their hearing care journey.
About this clinic
Our Hearing Sciences - Bronte clinic has been proudly helping people hear better for 5 years. We offer affordable hearing solutions that come with our Expert Care Guarantee for three years, and that includes the batteries! Our clinic is located just south of Lakeshore Road off Bronte Road with FREE parking available in the front and back of the building.
- No cost hearing tests with complete hearing aid evaluation
- Individualized hearing aid selection and fitting
- Client hearing care education
- Hearing aid maintenance and service
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive listening devices
- Batteries and supplies
- Leading edge customized earmolds and noise protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details